9am to 5:30pm – 5 days a week, 1 hour for lunch. At our Douglas office. Office attire is smart casual. Duties / Roles:
- Build and maintain relationships with Affiliates
- Converse via Phone/Skype/Email
- Liaise with web partners to create new or update existing websites.
- Continually work towards web partner revenue growth
- Responsible for responding to assigned Affiliate correspondence
- On-going reporting and analysis of assigned Affiliate’s related performance
- Evaluate, and communicate to Affiliate’s on an individual basis, with regards to performance, revenue and placements or mailing lists
- Continuous surveying of Affiliate’s portals and placements, and possible changes / updates, on these portals
- Ensure payments of assigned Affiliate’s are generated, checked and processed in a timely manner
- Manage partner on-boarding
- Continually champion the Hubpeople brand
- Continually achieve targets set by Management in line with business strategy.
- Acquire partners to promote Hubpeople, through Hubpeople’s program, specific to markets as directed from time to time by the business.
- Input to ensure that quality lapsed Affiliates are re-activated
- Potentially part of the team that will represent the Hubpeople program at conferences and industry specific events as directed by the business.
- As required; initiate & execute scheduled communications to Affiliate’s, be it newsletters, payment statements or in-software updates
- Represent Hubpeople program on all industry related forums and sites
Cooperation with Marketing and Design departments
- Utilising Insightly and google docs to create work flow through the business departments
- Liaising with departments in relation to any new project work
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
* Must be willing work in different departments on projects/tasks when required